Game Theory: A Modeling Approach quickly moves readers through the fundamental ideas of the subject to enable them to engage in creative modeling projects based on game theoretic concepts.
The authors match conclusions to real-world scenarios and applications. The text engages students in active learning, group work, in-class discussions and interactive simulations.
Each chapter provides foundation pieces or adds more features to help readers build game theoretic models. The chapters include definitions, concepts and illustrative examples. The text will engage and challenge both undergraduate and graduate students.
- Enables readers to apply game theorty to real-world scenarios
- Chapters can be used for core course materials or independent stuides
- Exercises, included at the end of the chapters, follow the order of the sections in the text
- Select answers and solutions are found at the end of the book
- Solutions manual for instructors is available from the authors